Delivery or Customer Pickup?
Let us help you decide!
Often times, furniture is heavier and more awkward to move than most people realize. We always regret when customers decide to take home their own merchandise and damages it or their property, or injures themselves in the process. Please seriously consider your options before making your decision.
5-Star Delivery Service Includes:
- We will call you the day before your furniture is to be delivered and give you a 3-hour window for your delivery so that you won’t have to sit at home all day. Our drivers will call you approximately 30 minutes before they are to arrive with your delivery.
- Our warehouse staff will unpack, inspect, and prepare your merchandise for delivery. They will expertly assemble any items that are flat-packed from the manufacturer.
- Your merchandise will be blanket-wrapped and loaded into our custom designed delivery trucks. Our “E-Track” tie down system and finished wood flooring inside the trucks assure that your furniture will arrive in the best possible condition.
- We will place your new furniture and do all necessary setup in your home. Large cased items such as Entertainment Centers, China Hutches, Door Chests, etc., will be custom-fitted with leveling systems to ensure proper placement in your home for years of enjoyment.
- Our delivery staff will move your existing furniture to another room in the house or to the garage to make room for your new furniture.
- We are responsible for getting the new furniture into your home without damage to the merchandise or your property.
- Your delivery fee includes Free one year in-home warranty service on your new furniture. Clearance items are not included in this offer.
Customer Pickup Policies
- If the merchandise is out of the carton already, we will cover it with packing materials we have at hand.
- We recommend that you bring blankets and tie-down straps or rope to secure your purchase.
- We will be happy to load the merchandise on your vehicle. However, our staff is not allowed to secure it for transport. That is the responsibility of the person who is transporting the merchandise for you.
- We will pull merchandise from our warehouse as a first choice and merchandise from the sales floor lastly. Many items loaded for you from our warehouse, including dining room tables and chairs, occasional chairs and end tables, require full or partial assembly that will have to be done when you get your items home. Our warehouse staff would be glad to assemble it for you, but there is a $25 assembly fee.
- Any concealed damage that is discovered when you get the merchandise home will be your responsibility to return to the store within 2 days for exchange or repair.
- Any damage occurring to the merchandise as a result of the customer’s handling it will be repaired on a charge basis only. This merchandise may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will be happy to send a repair technician to the home but it will cost $50 per hour to service picked up merchandise.
- Pickup hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm, and Saturday 10am - 5pm