Transitional Chair and Ottoman with Nailhead Base Trim
See Construction and Specifications
Width (side to side): 35" W
Depth (front to back): 39" D
Height (bottom to top): 36" H
Seat Depth: 21"
Arm Height: 26"
Seat Height: 20"
Add a comfortable and cozy place to sit in your living room with this transitionally styled chair and ottoman set. The wood legs and base rail are trimmed with decorative nailheads, providing a stylish detail to these pieces. Soft cushions and seat backs promote comfort and relaxation, so you will be able to enjoy your weekends at home reading or watching TV. Kick you feet up on the ottoman for another great way to improve comfort.
The 238 Transitional Chair and Ottoman with Nailhead Base Trim by Smith Brothers
at Gill Brothers Furniture in the Muncie, Anderson, Marion, IN area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.
- Smith Brothers ensures that all arms are well padded to give your piece that finished look, as well as an extra measure of comfort and softness.
- Straight Cushion Track Arms
- Built-in legs are an integral part of Smith Brother’s frame construction and increase the durability and life of the furniture. All skirts feature fully enclosed skirt stiffeners.
- Tapered Wood Legs
- Under each single-seat cushion is a pre-engineered, heavy-gauge coil-spring unit with an elevated front support edge that ensures individual comfort for each person. All spring connections are insulated to ensure silence.
- A 2.5 lb density polyurethane foam, is considered the highest quality foam available in the upholstered furniture industry. Qualux ® Ultra is standard in every seat cushion enabling us to offer a lifetime guarantee against loss of resiliency.
This item consists of:
|Item & Dimensions|
|Width (side to side)
|Depth (front to back)
|Height (bottom to top)
|Fabric & Upholstery|
||Custom Fabrics or Leathers
||More than 900 covers to choose from (leather and fabric).
||Straight Cushion Track Arms
|Leg or Skirt
||Tapered Wood Legs
|Construction & Warranty|
||Each piece is hand-cut and hand-assembled, using only the finest kiln-dried maple hardwoods. All frame joints are double-doweled and corners feature corner blocks secured by both glue and screws. Legs are built into frame.
||Under each single-seat cushion is a pre-engineered, heavy-gauge coil-spring unit with an elevated front support edge that ensures individual comfort for each person. All spring connections are insulated to ensure silence.
|Padding & Ergonomics
||A 2.5 lb density polyurethane foam, is considered the highest quality foam available in the upholstered furniture industry. Qualux ® Ultra is standard in every seat cushion enabling us to offer a lifetime guarantee against loss of resiliency.
||Smith Brothers proudly offers a lifetime warranty on hardwood frames, spring units, and Qualux Ultra seating cushions and a two-year warranty on tilt-back and swivel mechanisms.
||Made In the USA
Similar search terms: Rocker, Rocking Chair, Nursery Furniture, Nursery Rocking Chair, Glider, Nursery Glider, Glider Chair, Glider Rocker, Glider Rocking Chair, Glider Rocking Chair, Childrens Room Rocking Chair, Chair and a Half, Chair and a Half Recliner, Chair and a Half Sleeper, Chair and a Half with Ottoman, Big Chair, Oversized Chair, Chair and Ottoman, Ottoman Chair, Chair and Ottoman Set, Accent Chair, Chaise, Chaise Lounge, Small Chaise, Chaise Lounge Chair, Custom Chaise Lounge, Chaise Lounger, Double Chair, Exposed Wood Chair, Accent Chair with Wood Arms or Legs, Exposed Wood Seating, Exposed Wood Pieces, Wing Chair, Wingback Chair, Queen Anne Chair, Easy Chair, Fireplace Chair, Daybed
Reference #: 238-30+40-7214